Veteran’s Day is quickly approaching. It’s Sunday, November 11th. And many local restaurants are offering free meals to Veterans and Active Military Personnel. And we have an incredible giveaway for one lucky Veteran or Active Service Member!
First here are a few of the complimentary deals:
Olive Garden ~ Complimentary entrÃ©e from the special menu of:
- Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks
- Grilled Sausage & Peppers Rustica
- Seafood Alfredo
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Cheese Ravioli
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
All entrÃ©es include freshly baked garlic breadsticks and choice of homemade soup or garden fresh salad.
Red Lobster ~ Complimentary appetizer from the following options:
- Buffalo Chicken Bites (new appetizer on Red Lobster's menu)
- Southwest Chicken Pizza (new appetizer on Red Lobster's menu)
- Sweet Chili Shrimp (new appetizer on Red Lobster's menu)
- Crispy Calamari & Vegetables
- Lobster Artichoke Dip
- Lobster Pizza
- Lobster-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Parrot Isle Coconut Shrimp
- Wood-Grilled Shrimp Bruschetta
LongHorn Steakhouse ~Complimentary Texas Tonion and non-alcoholic beverage
How to Redeem:
Veterans and active-duty military can simply show proof of service for dining specials, which includes U.S. Uniform Service Identification Card, U.S. Uniform Service Retired Identification Card, Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), Veteran's Organization Card (i.e., American Legion and VFW), DD214 Certificate, Veteran's Identification Card (VIC), photographed in uniform or wearing uniform or their Canadian equivalents.
Now to the best news of all. How would you like to win a $30 Red Lobster gift card so your entire family can enjoy Veteran’s Day? All you have to do is comment below by Noon Thursday, November 8th. Let us know how you will spend Veteran’s Day with your favorite Veteran or solider. We will contact the winner via email so please include your email address. Good Luck!