To celebrate the introduction of our first ever toy guide, we are having a giveaway bonanza! There are over a dozen different toys up for grabs, all compiled from our travel toys and games suggestion list for preschoolers! For a description of the toys please visit our Tips & Toy Guide. Several of our readers participated in the creation of our guide. Thanks to those who left some great traveling and entertaining ideas for our kiddos.
You can win one or more of the following Travel Toys/Games:
- Madeline Grab and Go Games – from The Big Toy Book. Great travel bag with a matching and memory game
- One of the Basie & Paisley Books – Some of the most imaginative children books out there!
- B.H2-Whoa Aqua Doodling Board – Perfect for coloring on the go
- Wireless headphones designed for kids by Kidz Gear – So you don’t have to listen to the umpteenth replay of their favorite episode.
- Cahootie Catchers (4 of these will be given away) – Great for the purse, fold and go entertainment.
- Loaded Questions – the Junior version of a great conversation starting game (2 items to be given away)
- A Bee Hand Puppet from Headsprout, a great online reading program and resource!
- The Everything Toddler Activities Book, by Joni Levine. This is a great resource for those “what-shall-we-do-today” moments.
- Finger puppets from Ikea (2 sets will be given away). I love quiet play
- 3 iphone apps for kids by Pic Pocket Books. There are tons of great options sure to make any kids day!
- Travel Crayon Wallet – made by a Quirky Momma!
How you can enter to win? (You must do #1 or#2 to qualify initially).
- Grab the Toy Guide Button and put it on your blog (or share the toy guide via facebook or email).
- Like Quirky Momma on Facebook
- Comment on any post in Quirky Momma, on our Facebook page, or in our Mom Loop Community.
- Visit our Tips and Toy Guide and tell us which item is your favorite (so I know which one to send you if you are the first name drawn).
*** You can comment daily, however you must tell me you did #1 or #2 in order to be counted. Winners will be randomly selected, prizes given away by choice and then randomly. Contest ends May 8th at midnight.
Here is the code for our toy guide button:
<a href=”https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Toy-Guide-logo.jpg”><img title=”Toy Guide logo” src=”https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Toy-Guide-logo.jpg” alt=”Tips and Toy Travel Guide” width=”150″ height=”75″ /></a>