Become a Rhea Lana Consignor!
Are you running out of room in your kids closets?
If you hang on to clothing a little too long, clean out your closets and plan to bring all those extra outfits to the Rhea Lana consignment sale at the end of the month. This semi-annual event is great for making a little extra money and meeting other mom’s at the same time. And as a consignor, you get first dibs on all the new inventory in this sale. Can’t beat that!
The Rhea Lana consignment sale is February 29th-March 4th! Their mission is to add value to the lives of families by providing the highest quality consignment experience possible. The sale features HIGH QUALITY children’s clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVDs, baby equipment, gently-used maternity clothes, and much much more!
Check out this video to see what Rhea Lana’s is all about:
If you are interested in being a Consignor, here is what you need to know:
- prepare, tag, price and enter their items into our easy to use online system
- take prepared items to event location during ‘Drop Off Days’
- make 70% on sold items & up to 80% with referrals
- All items are GUARANTEED against loss
- review personal sales instantly online or on mobile app during event week
- collect consigning check and unsold items at end of week on ‘Pick-up Day’
- may choose to leave unsold items and we will donate them to a local non-profit.
If you have great items for the sale, but don’t have any time to consign? Find out more about the VIP consigning program . You still earn 40% of the earnings and they do all the work.
And don’t forget, if you are a Consignor, Volunteer, or Mom-to-be, you will get to shop first — before the doors open to the public. The Private Private Pre-Sale Event is on Feb. 28th!
If you just want to attend the sale, here are the details:
Rhea Lana’s of Southwest DFW
Aristide Event Center in Mansfield
Feb. 29-March 2
Rhea Lana’s of Frisco/McKinney
Preston Village Shopping Center
Feb. 29-March 4
Find out a lot more by visiting the Rhea Lana website.