Today is my 200th post. I am amazed because it really only feels like 175. I started this madness last November. I had never read a blog when I started. My how times have changed.
Thank you so much for visiting. To celebrate today’s momentous post I am going to review the last 200 posts by hitting a few highlights as tagged by Jennifer H from the magically written Thursday Drive.
Rules: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you ™ve written.
Link one must be about family
Link two must be about friends
Link three must be about yourself
Link four must be about something you love
Link five can be about anything you choose
Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.
1. This one is for my sister-in-law. I was feeling bad about “recycling” the bridesmaid dress from her wedding as a Halloween costume until she told me that she had posted this picture of me on her computer.
2. This is when I went to get a make-over with a friend. If you have visited me in the past it was probably to this post. It has been my most popular by far. If you visit it today, please leave a comment.
3. This is what happened when my love affair with my minivan went sour.
4. This shows that I have better luck with husbands then minivans.
5. This is my absolute favorite post. It is my #1 out of 200 and still makes me laugh.
I blog to be certain that every life situation is attended to with the adequate amount of suburban angst. I blog to record. I blog to amuse myself. I blog on…