We all know who Chuck Norris is: a tough guy who knows how to fight and also a great actor. You’ve probably also heard some Chuck Norris jokes too! That’s why today we’re sharing our favorite Chuck Norris facts!
This free coloring sheet set includes two pages filled with facts about Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris stories, and more. Print as many sets as you want and grab your crayons!
List of Chuck Norris Facts
There is so much to learn about the legend Chuck Norris. For example, did you know that Chuck Norris rarely played bad guys? And that Priscilla Presley, Elvis Presley’s ex-wife, learned karate from Chuck Norris?
That’s not all! Continue reading to learn more about Chuck Norris and his life achievements.
- Carlos Ray Norris is a martial artist and actor born on March 10, 1940, in Oklahoma, United States.
- Although both his parents were Irish and Cherokee, he was named after a close family friend named Carlos.
- He has a large acting career and is a star of movies and tv shows such as Walker Texas Ranger, The Delta Force, and The Hitman.
- While on the waiting list for the police force, in 1962, Norris opened his first martial arts studio.
- He served in the US air force for four years. He was posted to Osan Air Base in South Korea, where he got his nickname Chuck.
- In 1972, Norris appeared alongside Bruce Lee as his nemesis in Way of the Dragon, known as Return of the Dragon in the US.
- Norris created his own form of martial art called Chun Kuk Do, which means Universal Way.
- By 1990, Norris’ films had all together grossed over $500 million worldwide.
- Norris has only ever lost ten fights in his life.
- His contributions to the martial arts world have led him to become a legend and a founding member of the sport.
Download Chuck Norris Facts Printable PDF
Bonus Chuck Norris Memes
Here are our favorite Chuck Norris memes so you can laugh along with us too!
- Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.
- Chuck Norris’ roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.
- Chuck Norris is the only person that can punch a cyclops between the eye.
- The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It didn’t work.
- Freddy Krueger has nightmares about Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris can dribble a bowling ball.
- Chuck Norris swam to the bottom of the Dead Sea.
- Chuck Norris spices up his steaks with pepper spray.
- There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.
- Chuck Norris once had a heart attack. His heart lost.
- Chuck Norris shot an enemy plane down with his finger, by yelling, “Bang!”
- Chuck Norris once slammed a revolving door.
- Chuck Norris knows the last digit of PI.
- Chuck Norris never dials the wrong number. You just answer the wrong phone.
- They wanted to put Chuck Norris on Mount Rushmore, but the granite wasn’t tough enough for his beard.
- The only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake.
SUPPLIES RECOMMENDED FOR YOUR Chuck Norris FACTS COLORING PAGES
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
MORE PRINTABLE FACTS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG:
- Cheese facts are more interesting than you’d think!
- Ever wanted to learn what’s it like being in Australia? Check out these Australia facts.
- Our fun facts about the earth’s atmosphere are a great resource for science class.
- Get to know your Pisces friends with these cool Pisces facts.
- Don’t leave without coloring these facts about the Grand Canyon coloring pages.
- Do you live on the coast? You’ll want these hurricane facts coloring pages!
- Learning about the king of the jungle has never been so much fun.
- Get your French side out and learn about the Eiffel tower.
- Let’s learn 10 armadillo facts with free worksheets you can color as you learn!
What was your favorite Chuck Norris fact?