Hey you, are you looking for a challenge? Are you tired of easy outlines and feel ready to try new things? Then these hard coloring pages are for you! Download and print these difficult coloring pages to test your fine motor skills!
HARD Free Printable Coloring Pages
These free printable hard coloring pages are not for hobby colourists – these are more complex than your regular free coloring pages. The detailed patterns make for a perfect activity to relax and decompress after a long day. In fact, these coloring pages are so much fun, they can be used as art therapy.
So get these printable pictures, grab your coloring supplies – we recommend colored pencils for this activity – and enjoy!
Let’s see what we will need to color these hard coloring pages:
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR HARD COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Hard coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Hard doodles coloring page
Our first coloring page features a mix of different doodle art. It includes smiley faces, flowers, pizzas… What else can you see? Color each individual doodle and space in this coloring page, and once you’re done with it, you can use it as a notebook cover!
Difficult coloring page – Flower mandala
Our second coloring page features an intricate flower that resembles a mandala (a combination of geometric symbols) with a unique background of leaves. Kids of all ages can use any coloring method they want to color this printable.
Download Hard Coloring Pages PDF Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Want even more complex coloring pages? Try coloring this X letter design.
- Our zentangle turkey is great for any time you want a challenging coloring page.
- Or, you can also make your own fun doodles to draw with this tutorial.
- Rainbow lovers will have so much fun coloring this rainbow zentangle.
Did you enjoy our hard coloring pages?