This is not a story for the weak.
If you fall in either category, please look at this pretty picture and I will see you back here tomorrow.
You are excused.
For those brave enough to stay, I have made a handy dandy list of things I have recently learned while washing clothes.
Things Holly now knows to be true about laundry:
- Poop does not dissolve in the washer.
- Poop does not dissolve in the dryer after being washed in the washer.
- Washing poop does not make it cleaner.
- Drying poop does not improve anything. Period.
- Once poop has been washed and dried then the washer and dryer need to be washed and dried.
- It is easier to wash a washer than a dryer.
- Holly proposes self-cleaning dryers…it has become standard with ovens.
- Holly proposes a warning on Bounce dryer bars: Do not dry poop while using this product – it could compromise the product lifespan.
- Boys can not be trusted to deposit poop-free clothing in the clothes hamper.
- She is never getting back the hour and 1/2 portion of her life that she devoted to this load of laundry.