Today we have afree printable page to connect kids with grandparents! This is a great page to use for grandparents day, a virtual vacation day…or any day!
With all the recent events, being able to connect with our loved ones is important for the growth and well-being of children. This printable sheet is an easy way to keep in touch with grandparents or other family members who live far away!
You can have your child write or draw to customize the grandparents memories sheet.
Printable Grandparent Memory Page
This page asks your child a set of questions:
- Favorite memory with loved one
- Dream for growing up
- Favorite thing
Older kids can answer with words and pictures, while younger kids can answer primarily with pictures.
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Grandparents Memory Sheet
- Printed grandparents memory sheet – see button below.
- Something to color with: Crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint
- (Optional) Envelope & stamp to send it across the country.
Download & Print Free Printable Grandparents Printable Here
How to Send the Grandparents Memory Sheet to Grandma/Grandpa
- Print out the sheet on standard printer paper – 8 1/2 x 11 inches.
- Have children go through and answer the questions.
- Fold paper and slide into envelope.
- Seal envelope and put on stamp.
- Mail to the address of the grandparents.
More Fun with Grandparents from Kids Activities Blog
- 24 Things to do with your grandkids when they visit
- So much fun when cooking with grandma
- Grandpa photoshoot
- Children and grandparents
Who are you going to send your memory sheet to?