Kids who love jets and adventures are going to have a blast using their favorite crayons to color these jet coloring pages. Download the wolf coloring sheets, grab your gray and red crayons or water color paints to create the perfect jet pictures.
Our jet coloring pages include two exciting coloring pages of jets to print and color. One looks more realistic while the other one is more of a cartoon jet coloring page, but both are super fun.
The Kids Activities Blog coloring pages have been downloaded over 100K times in just the last year or two!
Printable Jet Plane Coloring Pages
These coloring pages, designed for kids of all ages, show unique jets flying in the sky to their next destination. Jets are different from regular airplanes because they are designed to fly faster – in fact, jets are mostly used for high sonic, transonic, and low supersonic speeds. These jets would look good in silver and gray, with brown wings, but it’s up to you and your little one to color them as they prefer.
Find your favorite coloring spot in the house, grab your coloring supplies and let’s have a fun time coloring these cool jet coloring pages. Let’s see what we’ll need to enjoy these coloring pages:
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR JET COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed jet coloring pages template pdf — see link below to download & print
Cartoon Jet Coloring Pages
The first coloring page features a cartoon jet flying through the clouds. It has windows, big wings, propellers, and my favorite part – a big space for a drawing of a pilot! Your kid can draw themselves or anyone else there.
Realistic Jet Coloring Page
The second jet coloring page features a realistic jet – you can tell this jet flies extra fast because of its shape. Which jet coloring page did you like best? Personally, I loved both!
Download & Print Free Jet Coloring Pages Here:
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- This kids jet pack is so much fun to make and play with!
- Download our newest jet coloring pages printable set.
- We can also learn how to make a paper jet that is fun and educational.
Did you enjoy the free jet coloring pages?