While the world has been on lockdown and many ways of life have come to a screeching halt, one thing certainly hasn’t – babies being born. Plus, I am sure we will see a boom of babies born this November/December.
With that being said, if you or someone you know is looking for some Pandemic Baby Names look no further! We Have A List Of Suggested Pandemic Baby Names. I sure hope you enjoy!
Pandemic Baby Names
These pandemic baby names are in no particular order and the best thing is, they are gender neutral! Whoot!
- Covid Leigh (I mean, it sounds a little better this way)
- Corona (after the beer, the virus, who cares?)
- Kah’ Rona (At least it’s different spelling, right?)
- Korona Lynn
- Charmin (yes, like the toilet paper)
- Baskin (get it, Carole Baskin?)
- Clorox (I mean, wipes are pretty trendy this year)
- Purell (hey, it’s close to Pharrell the singer)
- Tyger Kyng
- Hornet (like the Murder Hornets)
- Vaccine (said with an Italian accent)
Oh and if you are needing an idea for twins, here ya go…
Sochal (like social) and Distaunce (distance) HA!
Which one of these Pandemic Baby Names is your favorite? Let us know if you want us to add any to the list!
Many of these amazing names from this hilarious video. You can check it out below:
WANT MORE BABY NAME IDEAS? CHECK OUT:
- The Top Baby Names from The 90s
- The Worst Baby Names of The Year
- Baby Names Inspired By Disney
- Top Baby Names of 2019
- Retro Baby Names
- Vintage Baby Names
- 90’s Baby Names Parents Want to See Comeback