…And, these are our favorite kids play boards run by participants in our meme. If you like the activities linked up this afternoon, you’ll find more similar content in these boards.
- Run by a former Playtime host, Jamie of Hands on: As We Grow has a fun collection of All Things Play.
- Dear blogging pal, and fellow adoptive mom, Rebekah at The Golden Gleam has a board for your Daily Dose of Outdoor Play.
- The preschool activities blog, In Lieu of Preschool, has a fun collection of Sensory Play Activities for Kids
- Looking for an Adventure? How about for your baby? Adventures at Home has some fun ways to interact with your baby!
- Do your kids play through crafts? Mama’s Little Muse has lots of crafts for play in her pinterest board.
- Deborah, at For the Love of Learning, has a collection of Toddler Play Activities.
- Parenting blogger, Amanda of Not Just Cute has a great board with lots of ways to get your kids to play outside.
- Creative Family Fun is one of my favorite blogs! And Terri’s board, Ways to Play, is a blast!
- Jean over at Artful Parent has a lot of colorful creative activities for kids.
- I love collaborative boards, the one by Mama Smiles, Kids Party Ideas, makes me want to be a kid again!
Do you have a favorite pinterest board for play?
Leave a link in the comments so we can follow you!
Like these boards? Come back and visit the activities that the bloggers above, and others like them, link up each Wednesday afternoon in It’s Playtime!