The internet is full of suggestions to help couples make their dreams of a baby come true, but it doesn’t seem as though many sites are focusing on what he
can do improve your chances of getting pregnant
. Men are fifty percent of the conception equation so their health matters. Here at Kids Activities Blog we’ve partnered with our sponsor, Proxeed plus
, to share simple ways your honey can help when you’re trying to conceive
Honey-Do’s When Preparing for Pregnancy
Tips for him:
Open a dialogue with your partner about prepping for pregnancy. Share what you’re doing to prepare and offer a few suggestions for how he can join in too. Give him these tips for trying to conceive.
- Eat right. Healthy food choices are a must. Try to eat lots of fruits and vegetables and avoid junk food.
- Exercise. Moderate exercise has a positive effect on overall and reproductive health.
- Keep cool. Choose boxers over briefs and avoid hot tubs.
- Ditch the vices. For your best chances at getting your partner pregnant, quit smoking and don’t drink too much.
- Take a supplement. Try something like the Proxeed plus supplement is specially formulated to support male reproductive health. (the Proxeed plus formulation contains about three to four times more carnitine than other men’s health supplements.) Visit Proxeed plus and use the coupon code SPERM for $10 off your purchase
Tips for her:
- Keep track of your temperature & cycle. Chart it & keep it for your doctor.
- Are you taking your vitamins & folic acid? It matters!
- Make better choices: limit alcohol, no smoking and be at a healthy weight for your height.
- De-stress. Limiting your stress is a large factor. Try to take a mini trip if you can.
- See your doctor. Sometimes you need an opinion by a doctor to find out what is really going on.
For more ideas, check out these posts:
Or check out these maternity clothes…
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received a box of Proxeed plus for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.