Disney is such a magical place. There is something that happens when you step onto Disney property that makes you forget all your problems and have an incredible time! I’ve been lucky enough to visit Walt Disney World and Disneyland in Paris and California. My favorite time of year to go to Disney is the Holidays. Disney adds their “disney magic” to the parks and it’s a beautiful place to be along with the extra events they have.
Here are 10 fun things to do at Disneyland this Holiday Season:
- Take a ride on the Jingle Cruise. The famous Jungle Cruise ride has been transformed with a holiday makeover.
- Holiday themed Fireworks. Enjoy the Believe…In Holiday Magic fireworks set to classic holiday songs. On New Year’s Even celebrate the beginning of the new year with the unforgettable “Ring in the New Year” fireworks show.
- Enjoy the Christmas Fantasy Parade. All the Disney characters don their fesive holiday outfits on their holiday themed parade floats. See your children’s favorite characters including Anna, Elsa, and Olaf from Frozen.
- Enjoy the Haunted Mansion Holiday. Jack Skellington has given the mansion a Christmas makeover that will not only delight you but also frighten you!
- Ride around the world in the holiday version of “It’s A Small World.” Hear traditional holiday songs in different languages among thousands of lights and a wintry waterway.
- Walk through Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle. During the Holiday season Sleeping Beauty’s Castle is covered with snow and ice. Sleeping Beauty’s Castle makes an awesome photo opp during the holiday season!
- Visit the Jingle Jangle Jamboree in Frontierland. Head over to the Big Thunder Ranch for a holiday hoopla hosted by Mrs. Claus! You can enjoy a ton of awesome events! Some of them include Visiting Santa, Holiday Crafts with Mrs. Claus, Mrs. Claus’s Tasty Treats, the Holiday Corral, Reindeer Games, and a sing-along show at the Jamboree Stage.
- Enjoy a Winter version of everyone’s favorite show, World of Color. This holiday season Olaf is the host of the World of Color show as he transforms the holidays.
- See the Disney Viva Navidad! festive celebration of lively Latino traditions. Some of the events include a Viva Navidad! Street Party, meeting characters dressed in their festive outfits, and traditional decor and foods at Paradise Garden. They will end the festivities with a Three King’s Day Grand Finale in January.
- Visit Downtown Disney’s Winter Village. There’s so many things to do in Downtown Disney this holiday season and you don’t even need to pay admission to get in! Catch Disney Carolers singing throughout Downtown Disney, find plenty of gift ideas, eat a seasonal meal, take a Gingerbread House Workshop, and visit Olaf’s Ice Rink!