Learning to write your name can be a hard task for kids, but we’re making it easier. These creative ideas will get your kids playing and learning all at the same time. We love that combination!
10 Ways to Teach Your Kids to Write Their Names
1. Spell out their names with marker on card stock and let them play with them by unscrambling or making it into a game!
2. Make a bracelet with their name spelled out in beads to they have a constant reminder of how to spell it! From Inspiration Laboratories.
3. Go on a name treasure hunt! Your kids will love this activity from Powerful Mothering.
4. Use bottle caps with the letters of their names written on them for them to put together like a puzzle. From 1+1+1=1.
5. Help teach them to spell their name with one of kids favorite mediums, play dough! From Teachers of Good Things.
6. This name practice letter hunt is a fun way to for your kids to practice spelling their name and recognizing their letters. From Inspiration Laboratories.
7. Put all those toys cars to work by using them to help kids read their names! From Growing Book by Book.
8. Summer is the perfect time to head outside for some water games. Add some learning to your water games with this name practice activity. From Inspiration Laboratories.
9. Practice name recognition and letter identification with this fun Easter name game using plastic eggs. From Fantastic Fun and Learning.
10. Help them build out their names with craft sticks. This activity also helps with their concentration and dexterity!