Whether you have pet rabbits or love looking at wild rabbits from your window, there’s no doubt that these furry pets are fascinating! Let’s learn 10 rabbit facts that are so much fun.
These rabbit facts sheets are ready to be downloaded and printed – plus, you’ll find a cute draw next to each fact, making the learning lesson so much more fun. Yay!
Download here — Rabbit Facts Sheets
Rabbits with long ears, short ears, uppity-eared rabbits, floppy ears, round bodies… All rabbits are good companions! However, there’s a lot of misinformation around, so we thought it’d be a good idea of what rabbits are like and how to take care of them properly.
Of course, this isn’t a guide, and you should do an in-depth research before getting your own little bunny!
rabbit facts FOR KIDS
- There are 29 species of rabbits found on all continents except Antarctica, and 49 breeds of rabbits.
- Rabbits show love, affection, and dominance by licking each other.
- Domestic rabbits have an average lifespan of 10 years if they have the right environment, plenty of toys, and foods with essential nutrients.
- Rabbits are very clean animals! They litter train themselves and clean themselves daily.
- Rabbits need space to run for hours every day and should not live in small cages.
- A baby rabbit is called a kit or kitten.
- Happy rabbits make a purring sound and zoom across the room, like dogs and other animals.
- Rabbit’s teeth never stop growing, so it’s important to give them chew toys to avoid overgrown teeth.
- Rabbits are social creatures and like to live in groups.
- A group of rabbits is called a fluffle, herd, or nest.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR RABBIT FACTS COLORING SHEETS
Rabbit facts coloring pages are sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, watercolors…
- The printable rabbit facts coloring sheets template pdf — see button below to download & print.
This pdf file includes two coloring sheets loaded with rabbit facts that you don’t want to miss. Print as many sets as needed and give them to friends or family!
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE rabbit facts PDF FILE
MORE FUN FACTS COLORING PAGES FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Who knew flamingos were so cool?! Here are our favorite flamingo facts!
- Cows do more than give us milk to drink – learn some cow facts and see what makes them so cool!
- Let’s learn 10 armadillo facts with free worksheets you can color as you learn!
- Learning about the king of the jungle has never been so much fun.
- These cute buzzy bee coloring pages are the cutest ever.
- These facts about tigers are so much fun!
- Download & print (and even color) our unicorn facts for kids pages that are so magical!
- Dinosaur fun facts for kids and adults who love dinosaurs!
What was your favorite hopping rabbit fact?