Dairy Queen is the place to be when you’re craving something sweet.
The first Dairy Queen was opened back in 1940 and in the ’60s, the Dairy Queen Jack and Jill Sundae was placed on the menu and quickly became a classic.
Nowadays, you have to know how to order this secret menu item and I’m going to tell you exactly how!
How to order the Jack and Jill Sundae from the Dairy Queen Secret Menu
Start by asking for a hot fudge sundae with hot fudge on one side and marshmallow on the other.
That’s it! So simple to order but if you ask for it by name, you may have a hard time receiving one.
I cannot wait to order one from my local Dairy Queen!
Want More Dairy Queen News? Check out:
- Dairy Queen Has A New Cotton Candy Dipped Cone
- How to Get A Dairy Queen Cone Covered in Sprinkles
- You can get a Dairy Queen Cherry Dipped Cone
- Check out these DIY Cupcake Kits from Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen’s Summer Menu Is Here
- I can’t wait to try this new Dairy Queen Slush