This seriously blew my mind…
I’ve been going to Dairy Queen for years and never knew this. Apparently, many others didn’t know either…
Did you know that Dairy Queen Dairy Queen Has A Secret Individual Ice Cream Cake you can order? If you didn’t, you know now.
These little individual ice cream cakes are described as:
A decadent indulgence made just for one. Our cupcakes feature an irresistible fudge and crunch center that’s surrounded by creamy vanilla and chocolate soft serve. Go ahead, we won’t tell.
How to order an individual ice cream cake at Dairy Queen
All you have to do is head to your local Dairy Queen and ask for a “cupcake”.
That’s it. It’ll cost you right around $3.29 (depending on your location) and you’ll get yourself an individual ice cream cake.
According to pictures online, the theme of these cupcakes change. The frosting and sprinkles can be different colors based on holidays/occasions.
I don’t know about you, but I am so excited to learn about this. I cannot wait to order one! Looks like I see a treat myself day in the near future.
Want More Dairy Queen News? Check out:
- Dairy Queen Has A New Cotton Candy Dipped Cone
- How to Get A Dairy Queen Cone Covered in Sprinkles
- You can get a Dairy Queen Cherry Dipped Cone
- Check out these DIY Cupcake Kits from Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen’s Summer Menu Is Here
- I can’t wait to try this new Dairy Queen Slush