It’s learning time! Today we are learning about the scientific method for kids with these super fun and engaging scientific method coloring pages!
This printable set includes two coloring pages for ultimate coloring fun. The first includes the scientific method steps (question, research, hypothesis, experiment, analysis & conclusion) while the second coloring page explains each step in detail.
So if you’re looking for a cool way to introduce the scientific method to your preschoolers or elementary school kids, keep scrolling!
1. Scientific method steps for kids
Our first coloring page has two kid scientists learning the steps of the scientific method. Do you know the steps? Let’s learn them!
2. How to Use the Scientific Method
Our second printable includes important details for each of the steps. This is a great resource for kids to use as a reference when performing their own experiments!
- Observation: There are tons of things happening around us all the time. Focus your attention on something that makes you curious.
- Question: What would you like to know about it? Why do you want to know it?
- Hypothesis: What do you think is the answer to your question? Can you test it? Make a predication about what you think will happen.
- Experiment: Design and perform an experiment to prove your theory. Make sure you collect data.
- Conclusion: Analyze your data. See if it matches your prediction and make a conclusion.
- Result: What did you learn? Was your prediction right? Do you have new questions?