Have you joined the Instant Pot craze? It is seriously my favorite kitchen tool. We’ve found some of the best Instant Pot recipes to share with you!
simple Instant Pot Recipes
The Instant Pot is an easy-to-use pressure cooker. It makes dinner easy and quick – you can get one right here.
1. Instant Pot Broccoli Beef Recipe
Broccoli beef from I Save A to Z is one of our favorite family dinners. They will show you how to make one using Instant Pot.
2. Instant Pot Barbecue Ribs Recipe
Did you know that you could make barbecue ribs in the Instant Pot? Learn how from Cooking with Curls.
3. Instant Pot Mississippi Coke Roast Recipe
This Mississippi Coke Roast recipe from Aunt Bee’s Recipes won’t take hours to prepare if you use Instant Pot.
4. Instant Pot Roast Recipe
Pot roast is always a family favorite. Check out Cooking with Curls for the step-by-step instructions.
5. Instant Pot Meat Loaf Recipe
Make I Save A to Z’s meatloaf in your Instant Pot! All you need are bread crumbs, hamburger, parmesan cheese, eggs, minced garlic, salt and pepper, your favorite seasoning, and beef broth.
6. Instant Pot Mexican Carnitas
Instant pot Mexican carnitas from Skinny Taste is one of our favorite dinners! It’s yummy, very easy to make, and freezer-friendly!
7. Instant Pot Salisbury Steak Meatballs Recipe
Skinny Taste’s Salisbury steak meatballs look amazing! It is best served with either cauliflower mash or mashed potato.
8. Instant Pot Hard-boiled Eggs Recipe
Hard-boiled eggs are easy and delicious when made in the Instant Pot! Cooking with Curls will show you how to do it without worrying if the eggshells are easy to remove or not.
9. Instant Pot Popcorn Recipe
Make popcorn in your Instant Pot and you will never want to cook it on your stovetop. Check out how Smashed Peas and Carrots do it.
10. Instant Pot Apple Sauce Recipe
Make Active Hip Momma’s apple sauce (unavailable) in less than 10 minutes with your beloved Instant Pot!
11. Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
This chicken and dumplings recipe by Pillsbury is comfort food at its finest!
12. Instant Pot Rotisserie-style Chicken Recipe
It’s so easy to make Cooking with Curls’ rotisserie-style chicken in the Instant Pot! It’s very tasty and you can control the seasonings to put.
13. Instant Pot Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
Instant Pot chicken teriyaki by Chelsea’s Choices would be delicious on a bed of rice or salad.
14. One Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Recipe
One-pot chicken and wild rice by Active Hip Momma (unavailable) is easy and ready in just a few minutes.
15. Instant Pot Easy Salsa Chicken Recipe
Skinny Taste’s instant pot easy salsa chicken needs just two ingredients for a delicious meal!
16. Instant Pot Chicken Breasts Recipe
Make perfect chicken breasts by A Pinch of Healthy every time! You may eat it with either pasta, salad or sweet potato.
17. Instant Pot Hamburger Helper Recipe
Instant pot hamburger helper can be ready in just five minutes. Learn how to cook it from Adventures of a Nurse.
18. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese Recipe
Pressure Cook Recipes’ loaded mac and cheese is the perfect side dish. Made even more perfect when cooked using an Instant Pot!
19. Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta Recipe
My kids LOVE Adventures of a Nurse’s cheesy taco pasta recipe. The best part is… it can be cooked in as fast as 10 minutes!
20. Instant Pot Turkey Meatball Stroganoff Recipe
Skinny Taste’s Instant pot turkey meatball stroganoff is not only delicious, but it’s also healthy!
21. Instant Pot Penne Pasta Recipe
Copy Me That’s instant pot penne pasta looks cheesy and delicious. Yum!
22. Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Pasta Recipe
Broccoli cheddar pasta is an easy weeknight meal. Read how Adventures of a Nurse quickly makes it with the use of an Instant Pot!
23. Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Blue Pasta Recipe
How about some chicken cordon blue pasta? Adventures of a Nurse shows how to keep the same taste with less time in prepping and cooking it.
24. Instant Pot Enchilada Pasta Recipe
I’m adding this enchilada pasta from Simple Pressure Cooker Meals to our meal plan! It’s absolutely kid-approved!
25. Meatless One Pot Pasta Recipe
This meatless one-pot pasta by Denise Recipes is quick and very simple to make. The best part is, it’s packed with protein!
26. Instant Pot Pizza Pasta Recipe
Adventures of a Nurse’s instant pot pizza pasta is perfect for kids! They’ve got to enjoy two of their faves in one meal – pizza and pasta!
27. Instant Pot Chili Recipe
The Typical Mom’s Chili is always a family favorite. It’s simple and costs less than $10 to make!
28. Instant Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe
Make vegetable soup in your Instant Pot. All you need is 20 minutes to do it! Check out how Eating on a Dime makes one.
29. Instant Pot Smoked Sausage Soup Recipe
Instant Pot smoked sausage soup by Good in the Simple looks amazing! In less than an hour, your family will feast on it.
30. Instant Pot Potato Corn Chowder Recipe
I can’t wait to try this Instant Pot potato corn chowder by The Typical Mom. It’s creamy, delish, and takes 15 minutes only to make!
31. Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Recipe
Adventures of a Nurse’s Zuppa Toscana is the perfect Olive Garden copycat recipe. Using instant pot saves a lot of time and money to create one!
32. Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
Instant Pot broccoli cheese soup is so creamy and delicious. Check out this recipe from Heather Likes Food.
33. Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Chicken Noodle soup by Number 2 Pencil in the Instant Pot is always a classic. It takes less than an hour to cook which makes it the best!
more instant pot recipes
- If you’re looking for more dinner ideas, don’t miss these easy slow cooker recipes.
Have you made a list of Instant Pot recipes to make this whole week? Share it with us in the comments section!