Snack Tube Necklaces
After a long day of school my little guy is exhausted and hungry and we all know those two just don’t mix well. So while it may be okay to have my son wait until he gets home to snack, I like to keep the peace which is why we have partnered with Horizon to bring you these Snack Tube Necklaces. These are a fun way to present snacks to your hungry little one’s while on-the-go.
What You Need to Make Snack Tube Necklaces:
- Horizon Snack Grahams (I used Cinnamon)
- White Chocolate Chips
- Clear Plastic Tubes
- Black Twine
How to Make Snack Tube Necklaces:
- In a bowl mix the ingredients together.
- Place mix into tubes until full and attach lid. Tip: If the tube you purchase isn’t very wide, you can break the grahams in half and they will fit in just fine.
- Tie a piece of twine around the tube and make into a necklace.
- Store in your purse, car, diaper back and even child’s backpack. Give to your child when they need a quick and fun snack.
These snack tubes are perfect for on-the-go. Since they are necklaces they are easy for your little one’s to keep track of. Plus there will be less chance of them spilling these everywhere. These would also be great to take with you while you are visiting the zoo, a theme park, or really anywhere you need a quick and portable snack! The best part is you know your kids will be eating a healthy and nutritious snack!
The Perfect On-The-Go Snack
Horizon snacks is the best option when choosing wholesome snacks to feed your hungry little one’s. Their snacks are made with organic ingredients so you know your kids are getting the best.
Horizon has an entire snack line for kids to choose from ranging from snack grahams to fruit snacks and everything in between. That means more healthy choices to choose from in a variety of flavors your little one’s are sure to love!
You can find Horizon snacks at your local grocery store. You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.