Do you love capturing your family’s memories on your phone? Are you looking for iPhone photography tips? Having an iPhone in your purse or pocket makes capturing adorable pictures and videos of your kids so convenient. My phone is constantly full of pictures and videos and I’m always looking for ways to up my iPhone photography game. Here at Kids Activities Blog we’ve partnered with our sponsor SanDisk to bring you 10 essential photo tips that make capturing family memories on your iPhone even better.
10 Tips For Taking Awesome iPhone Photos and Video
2. Don’t get caught without memory. The worst is to miss a special moment because you don’t have room on your phone. SanDisk iXpand is the portable memory solution. Pop this special little memory stick in your purse and never get caught without room to shoot again! Be sure to use this awesome coupon when you get yours!
3. Get low. Changing your angle is the easiest way to get a better picture. Get down on your kid’s level and watch the magic happen.
4. Turn off the flash. Pictures look best in natural light. Try to avoid flash unless totally necessary.
5. Clean your lens. Keep your phone’s camera lens clean for the best possible shots.
6. Get snap happy. The more pictures you take the better chance you have of getting the perfect shot. Don’t be afraid to take lots and lots of pictures. And with the SanDisk iXpand you don’t have to worry about running out of memory.
7. Video the everyday moments. One of the best things about having a video capable phone is that you can capture real life moments. From swing at the park to singing in the car, this are moments and memories you will love having saved.
8. Get in the shot. Don’t forget to get yourself in the picture as well. Try using your phone’s timer or take a selfie with the kids.
9. Try an editing app. Apps like Afterlight let you edit your photos after you’ve taken them, you can crop, adjust levels, and add filters to really make your pictures pop.
10. Get those pictures and videos off your phone. Capturing special moments with your iPhone is great, but you need to get those memories off of your phone. Use SanDisk iXpand to easily transfer those images and videos from your phone to your computer, iPad, or even take the flash drive directly to a photo printer.
SanDisk iXpand Makes iPhone Photography Extra Awesome
No more cords to fiddle with, no bothering with cloud storage; the SanDisk iXpand quickly, easily, and effectively backs up and stores your iPhone and iPad’s content. You can even have your photos and videos automatically synch up when you plug in the device, and you can choose to automatically delete those images from your iPhone or iPad, freeing up tons of space.
Want to get your hands on a IXpand for yourself?! Use this e-coupon for $50 off (over 45% off) your purchase!
*This is a limited offer
Not ready to purchase yet? Drop in your name here to get our latest offers.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SanDisk. The opinions and text are all mine.