For the last few years, my husband and I have trekked to the Ritz-Carlton in Dallas. OK, it is hardly a trek. It is just a few miles from home, but it doesn’t FEEL like a few miles from home.
It FEELS like a total vacation without the hassle of travel.
It is a beautiful hotel. We like to stay on the club level where they feed you all day. The only time we take a break from the food at the club is to go down and eat at Fearing’s. It is glorious!
Now (through Labor Day, 2011) they are offering something “surprising” in partnership with the newly-unveiled Bulgari boutique at NorthPark Center in Dallas. The Suite Dreams guest package combines all that is good about The Ritz-Carlton with shopping.
Oh, and one guest a month will receive an extra surprise. This lucky guest will find a complimentary Bulgari watch nestled under his or her pillow.
The Suite Dreams packages start at $399 per night, Suite Dreams at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas includes:
- One night in a Deluxe Suite
- Breakfast for two in-room or at Fearing's Restaurant
- Transportation between The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas and Bulgari NorthPark Center
- Special gift from Bulgari NorthPark Center
- Personal concierge assistance at Bulgari NorthPark Center
- Opportunity to discover a Bulgari Carbon Gold Limited Edition watch placed under a pillow in the guest's Suite (one guest per month will receive this special surprise)
- Valet parking at hotel
- 2 p.m. check-out
She is Dallas info: The Ritz-Carlton Dallas is a AAA Five-Diamond-rated hotel located in uptown Dallas, not far from the American Airlines Center and Victory Park. It was ranked the #1 hotel in the United States in the 2009 Zagat Survey of North American Hotels, Resorts and Spas. Fearing's was ranked as the nation's top hotel restaurant (Zagat Survey 2009). The Ritz-Carlton Dallas spa ranked #1 in Dallas by the editors of D Magazine. The hotel is located at 2121 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX 75201, and may be reached directly at 214-922-0200.
I could really use a new watch.