It’s almost Valentine’s Day. Love, red roses and chocolate seem to be everywhere. But we all know that one day of the year will not make or break any relationship!
You can listen from the comfort of our home, your car, on the treadmill or while doing the dishes. We guarantee you will not want to miss one of these amazing experts share their strategies for relationship repair.
I am thrilled to be a part of the Heartwise Relationship Telesummit that starts this Thursday, February 2. This telesummit also announces the launch of my book, with my co-author Dr. Caron Goode, From Fizzle to Sizzle which will come out on March 1.
We have gathered some phenomenal national experts on relationship repair and we hope you will join us for a month full of tips on taking your relationships from Fizzle to Sizzle!
You Are Hardwired for Relationships, but Not Taught How to Be in Relationship
As an intimate partner, you may be required to have empathy, compassion, clarity of viewpoint, fun, sexiness, and even be silent when necessary. Can you match up?
As a parent, you are expected to nurture, play, be available to meet all of your child's needs, stay connected even through the roughest years, display emotional resilience, and provide leadership for life success, among other expectations that arise with a child's ages and stages. Can you keep up?
As a colleague, others expect your respect, competence, professional feedback, the ability to analyze, deliver results and keep emotional distance. Can you hold up?
Long-term relationships tend to get a little stale for some couples. Trying to meet everyone's expectations can leave you fizzled out emotionally.
Going from Fizzle to Sizzle is Easy!
We created this conference because we want you to enjoy and cherish every moment of your relationship with your partner, spouse, child, or friend.
You ™ll be amazed when you realize how simple it is to repair relationships and reconnect to others through love and joy. Based on Fizzle To Sizzle, the relationship book of the year, this telesummit will help bring back the sizzle into any relationship.
- You need this conference if you want to recapture the romance in your relationship.
- You need this conference if you want to know how to maintain a deeper connection and bond with others.
- You ™ll want to sign up to learn more about whether your match is out there and an update on soul mates. Weigh in..are they real or not?
All of the fantastic presenters on this 5-week telesummit have shared the pain and drain of loss, lack of sensitivity, and major transitions like divorce. We have survived and found love again. We will show you how to
- Fall in love all over again with yourself, your spouse, your teen or your toddler.
- Find the partner of your dreams.
- Improve communication and connection in all of your relationships.
- Approach challenging times with integrity and resolve.
- Know how to repair any relationship at home or at work.
Come join us this Thursday, Feb. 2 at 2pm CST for the introductory call! Click here to register now.