Yesterday I gave you a behind the scenes look of the fun that is happening today…
Earlier this year Courtney Robbins started a clothing company called Gypsy & Co. She creates beautiful dresses:
Like wearing-sweats comfortable.
Quite honestly she is removing ALL EXCUSES for not looking cute.
The really cool thing about Gypsy & Co. clothes is that it is a home-based business. You can sign up to sell clothes at home parties like you would for candles or makeup or you can sell online as an e-stylist. I have opened up a store front for Gypsy as an e-stylist and already have one in-real-life party scheduled which is a BONUS! Courtney has put together a special blogger e-stylist package (for a limited time) that opens YOUR Gypsy store for $49 plus $17 a month for the website. It allows you to earn commission, purchase clothes for HUGE discounts and grow a home business at your pace. CLICK here for more information.
And now for the giveaway!
I am so excited to giveaway a HEAD to TOE outfit from Gypsy & Co…
- Your choice of dress or tunic/leggings
- Your choice of boots
- It is a full outfit (up to $500) that you pick out!
You are going to look FABULOUS.
Here is how to enter:
- Tell me about one outfit you regularly wear that needs replacing in the comments below.
For extra entries (please leave a comment below for each you complete):
- Like Gypsy Couture on Facebook.
- Like June Cleaver Nirvana on Facebook (or mention you already do…thanks!)
- Tweet this contest (please @Texasholly and @Gypsyandco)
- FB this contest
- Visit my Gypsy store and mention a favorite item
The contest will end in one week (midnight CST Wednesday, October 13, 2010) and I will select a winner through the fancy magic of random number generation and notify the lucky duck via email. Unfortunately, I am not eligible for this contest or I would be wearing the fancy new outfit now. The prize is being provided by the generosity of Gypsy & Company ¦thanks Courtney!