Are you ready for some fun Halloween craft ideas?
Are easy projects what you’re looking for?
I have some great tutorials to share with you and some of them even have free printables with them!
- Pumpkin Poo with Free Printable– these are so easy and super fun. They make great treats for kids. And the best part, I have a free printable for them over on my site. All you have to do is print and then stuff the bags with m&m’s.
- Marshmallow Halloween Ghosts– another fun craft. Yes, that is a big ol’ marshmallow under all that white chocolate.
- Witchy Broom Sticks– made of fruit roll ups and pretzel rods. These make a yummy after school snack!
- Handprint Spiders– you just need some card-stock, black finger paint and some wiggly eyes.This makes a great Halloween craft or an activity to do when reading Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- Witchy Fingers– these are pretzel rods dipped in green chocolate wafers with an almond sliver on the end. The kids love them!
- Salty and Sweet Halloween Bark– yum! Easy and tasty and really the combinations are endless.
- Puff Paint Pumpkin– for this pumpkin I created a Henna design, but really you could create anything. Perfect decorating method when you do not want to carve a pumpkin.
- Gooey Blood Shot Eyeballs– my twins share a step by step video for making these sweet treats using powdered donuts, gummy lifesavers and chocolate chips.
- Halloween Homeschool Freebies by Subject– do you homeschool? This is an excellent supplemental list of free printables for every subject that is perfect for October!