Happy Potluck day everyone.
It is Monday! Can I get a whoop whoop? OK, if you aren’t up to that, just lift up your hands and raise the roof a bit…
Today I am calling in the ice cream truck for treats:
We spent an absolutely perfect day at the park this weekend that ended with a visit from the ice cream truck. It doesn’t get much better then sticky minivan seats and blue dyed hands and mouth. Oh, and the blue Popsicle pops also had random gumballs lodged throughout. Perfect to feed your 2 y/o in the car. Can I get a whoop whoop? OK, if you aren’t up to that, just lift up your hands and raise the roof a bit…
The ice cream truck thing might make up for this hypothetical occurrence:
Would it be hypothetically wrong for a hypothetical mother to hypothetically lock her hypothetical three children out on the hypothetical back porch for a hypothetical moment of silence and hypothetically photograph it? Just a hypothetical question…
Yeah! It’s time for another installment of…
I have been feeling a little guilty here at the Nirvana for mocking how my dear readers arrive. That is wrong. It shouldn’t matter how you get here. You are here now and that is what matters. On the other hand…
1. If you googled, “pictures of Joan Cleaver”, I am so sorry that you didn’t find any of those. Might I suggest you mean June?
2. If you googled, “nude Easter bunny waking”, I would email Google up ASAP and file a complaint. Google should know better then to send you here.
3. If you googled, “put down the cleaver”, my answer is yes, please do.
4. If you googled, “fritos on the floor”, I know who you are and you might want to check your Google results for any unusual search results regarding a certain Holiday Dog.
5. In a disturbing trend, googling “june cleaver nude” has overtaken googling “june cleaver naked” this week by 5:1. In either case, you know Nirvana policy. That is just wrong.
6. If you googled, “it feels so good to let me show you how I feel” then you are welcome and I am glad to help.
The Nirvana was graced with this from: Tootsie Farklepants:
Thank you! I think you are super, duper excellent in a NC-17 way and will pass this award on to:
Greta and Kiki
KEEP BELIEVING sent the following bling my way:
Angie’s blog is incredibly inspirational. She can put my petty stuff in perspective in a matter of sentences. Please, please add her hubby, Brian to your prayer list. Thank you for the tiara. I am wearing it now and passing it on to:
I have to share a moment of successful mommyhood. Ryan(7) said this to me the other day, “I guess it is better then nothin'”. WOW! I know to most that wouldn’t mean much, but to have those words come out of Ryan who has been a give him an inch he will take 5 miles while debating the merits of taking another 105 miles and then declaring that he won’t even take the inch next time unless he is guaranteed the additional 105 miles kinda boy since birth, this is major. MAJOR!
So there you have it. Today’s potluck. I guess it was better than nothin’. Can I get a whoop, whoop? OK, if you aren’t up to that, just lift up your hands and raise the roof a bit…