UPDATE: We have a winner … Shannon from Milk and Cuddles. Comment #20 via Random.org.
One-of-a-kind Nothing Bundt Cakes ? purveyors of nostalgic yet refreshingly modern bundt cakes ? is spreading its wholesome goodness to Arlington. The newest bakery is located at 5001 S. Cooper St., Suite 111 at The Village at Sports Center and will host its grand opening festivities from Thursday, Aug. 18 to Saturday, Aug. 20.
Nothing Bundt Cakes reintroduces an old family favorite “ the bundt cake – with a fresh, clean look that appeals to all ages. Each cake features custom concept cake decorations that are smart, contemporary and fun, customized to enhance any occasion. Nothing Bundt Cakes offers customers a wide range of cake selections, from Bundtlets “ single serving cakes “ to the larger bundt cakes that serve up to 18 people and tiered cakes, which serve up to 26 people.
Grand opening celebrations include:
- Thursday, Aug. 18
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. “ Ribbon-cutting with the Arlington and Mansfield Area Chambers of Commerce with Nothing Bundt Cakes local bakery owners Vinh Le, Tien Pham and Tuan Nguyen and General Manager, Rachel Donathan
- Friday, Aug. 19
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. “ Be Better U Dream Ranch Day, 20 percent of all proceeds benefit the organization
- Saturday, Aug. 20
- 10 a.m. “ First 50 customers to make a purchase receive free cake for a year (one free Bundtlet per month for 12 months)
- Noon to 3 p.m. “ Family Fun Event with balloon art and face painting
Nothing Bundt Cakes is one of the nation's few bakery/retail locations committed to the baking of bundt cakes. The bakery specializes in offering celebration solutions for moments that matter and always enhancing their customers ™ celebrations. Currently, there are 40 signed franchise agreements, with 28 bakeries open across seven states. Founded in 1997, Nothing Bundt Cakes is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
Guess what, guess what??
Nothing Bundt Cakes would like to offer one lucky She Is Dallas reader a Free cake for a year item. The winner receives a free Bundtlet per month, for one year, good for use at this new store in Arlington. The cake will need to be picked up at the Arlington location that the giveaway card is applicable at and there's no need to call it in ahead of time, they have a huge selection in-store that are made fresh daily.
How to enter:
1. Please visit the Nothing Bundt Cake website and leave me a comment telling me which cake flavor you would choose first if you won.
Extra entries: (leave a comment on this post for each entry you do)
2. Visit their Grand Opening Facebook event page and share it on your wall.
3. Like She is Dallas on Facebook and leave us a shout out on our wall.
4. Follow She is Dallas on Twitter
5. Tweet this contest: Yum! @sheisdallas has a #giveaway 4 a free cake for a year from Nothing Bundt Cakes #Arlington: http://bit.ly/nTAqwc RT
**This contest will end on Friday, August 19, 2011. Good luck!
She Is Dallas info: This information was provided by Nothing Bundt Cakes. The owners are Tuan Nguyen, Tien Phamand Vinh Le. The Arlington store is located at 5001 S. Cooper St., Ste 111, Arlington, TX 76017. Phone 817-557-2253 (c-a-k-e). Email ar*****************@no***************.com. Hours of operation Monday-Friday: 9AM-6PM Saturday: 10AM-6PM. *Please note: this giveaway card is only valid at the Arlington location.