Fall is basically here and I can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with a fall flavored treat.
Well, as you know, Dairy Queen has all the fall flavors. While the pumpkin pie blizzard has once again returned, it brought a new friend with it.
Dairy Queen has released a new Cinnamon Roll Centers Blizzard and it’s basically a Fall dream in a cup.
Dairy Queen describes this treat as:
With soft cinnamon roll center pieces and brown butter cinnamon topping blended with our world-famous vanilla soft serve, DQ®‘s new Cinnamon Roll Centers Blizzard® Treat will wake up your taste buds any time of day Even sleepyheads will love that the cinnamon roll center pieces are little pillows of sweet, doughy goodness.
Um, that sounds pretty amazing if you ask me!
As like many other seasonal offerings, this is available for a limited time only so make sure you get your hands (and mouth) on one before it’s gone!
Want More Dairy Queen News? Check out:
- Dairy Queen Has A New Cotton Candy Dipped Cone
- How to Get A Dairy Queen Cone Covered in Sprinkles
- You can get a Dairy Queen Cherry Dipped Cone
- Check out these DIY Cupcake Kits from Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen’s Summer Menu Is Here
- I can’t wait to try this new Dairy Queen Slush