My family has a weekend tradition: French toast. There’s something so delicious about toast, eggs, cinnamon, and sugar all rolled into one. It’s everyone’s favorite dish, and my kids always have to pick out which slice is theirs.
Now, with the new 2021 Girl Scout cookie, I have a feeling they’re going to devour every last crumb. That’s because the flavor is, you guessed it, French toast!!! YUM.
What We Know About the New Girl Scout Cookie
The 2021 Girl Scout lineup was recently introduced. In addition to all the old favs, like Thin Mints and Tagalongs, the Girl Scouts are introducing a brand-new flavor inspired by French toast. The cookie is called “Toast-Yay!”
The new Girl Scout cookie inspired by French toast has an outer cookie that looks like a slice of bread. There’s also a layer of yummy icing.
So the new cookie not only tastes like French toast, it kind of looks like it too! As a bit of decoration, the cookie is stamped with the iconic Girl Scout trefoil. These tasty treats will be available in green packaging.
The Girl Scout cookie season typically starts in January, but both availability and timing depends on location. As with this past season, the Girl Scouts of America are planning on allowing Girl Scout troops to sell the cookies over an online platform to allow for social distancing while still encouraging entrepreneurship.
I don’t know about you, but these cookies are yet another reason to look forward to 2021!
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these crafts in 5 min!
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out these activities perfect for two-year-olds and three-year-olds!