This Keyboard Waffle Iron looks amazing… and not just because I’m a writer who loves food and her computer. For one: it makes extra-large waffles. Think of how much delicious butter and syrup can fit into all those waffle wells!
More Reasons to Love This Keyboard Waffle Iron
The Keyboard Waffle Iron is also super innovative in its design. Originally launched on Kickstarter, this particular waffle maker is wireless. That means that you don’t need to plug it in.
Rather, it’s designed to be used over just about any source of heat, including gas and electric stoves, as well as grills. So if you want to bring it camping? Go for it. Your kids will get a kick out of their keyboard breakfast.
As an Amazon Associate, kidsactivitiesblog.com will earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but we wouldn’t promote any product we don’t love!
But as the creator of this fabulous keyboard waffle iron shares, it works for other delicious meals as well. You can use the griddle to cook other breakfast items like eggs or hash browns on it. Or get really crazy and make cookies or paninis too!
Yep, I’ll admit it, I’m a geek. But I love when I can use kitchen appliances for more than one thing.
The other important thing to me when shopping for kitchen gadgets: how easy is it to use and clean? The answer to both those questions: super easy.
Since the waffle griddle is made with non-stick aluminium it’s easy peasy to clean up even after making a stack of waffle goodies.
As for using it, the handles are curved and heat resistant, meaning flipping the waffle over, so that it cooks evenly, is a breeze.
But of course, my favorite part is the die-cast waffle design. Since the “keyboard keys” are inverted, there are oh so many spots to fill with syrup and butter — a must for a Control, ALT, DEL-icious waffle!
This is the perfect gift for people who love food and tech. You can grab one, or three, Keyboard Waffle Irons on Amazon for $60 each.
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these crafts in 5 min!
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out these activities perfect for two-year-olds and three-year-olds!