Bee Do Bee Do Bee Do! The Minions are back with a brand new cereal that we can’t wait to try.
It’s been confirmed, The Minions: The Rise of Gru Vanilla Cake cereal is in stores now and it’s a limited edition, so you’ll want to get it soon.
The Minions: The Rise of Gru was supposed to debut this summer, but circumstances have pushed it back until summer of 2021. However, the cereal that ties into the movie is still being released by General Mills and we can’t wait to sample it.
According to sources, the cereal consists of blue and yellow sweetened corn pieces to match the colors of the Minions, along with mini marshmallows to add to the flavor. The corn pieces are flavored like vanilla cake which sounds like a great breakfast treat.
The Minions have had tie-in cereals before, with a banana-berry flavored cereal in 2015 and a brown sugar vanilla cereal with marshmallows in 2017. Reports say that Walmart is currently carrying the new Minions cereal, so we recommend checking there first.
The latest version is just a little bit different from both of those and we know our kids are going to be excited to try it out.
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these crafts in 5 min!
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out these activities perfect for two-year-olds and three-year-olds!