Last night, my son was telling me that his friend is about to start football practice soon, but that athletes were required to wear masks. I can’t even begin to imagine walking or jogging lightly in a mask, much less something as strenuous as football practiced and wondered how the students would be able to function.
Under Armour has apparently been wondering the same thing for the last few months, as they just debuted a Sportsmask on their website!
The UA Sportsmasks is designed with athletes in mind. The masks fits comfortably to the face while staying away from the mouth, wicks sweat away, and still allows for air flow.
The mask features three layers for comfort and breathability:
- Space fabric is light but has air pockets for structure, so the nasal will stay off the mouth and nose for better airflow
- Open cell foam makes a breathable middle layer that lets air through but difficult for moisture and sweat to pass through
- UA Iso-Child which feels cool against the skin, stretches, and has an anti-microbial treatment
The Sportsmask is also machine washable, which is even more important if you’re going to be exercising in it, and available in a variety of sizes.
As we don’t know how late summer and fall sports seasons will play out, this idea seems like a great solution for athletes. The UA Sportsmask is available on the Under Armour website for $30/mask and will ship by late July.
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these crafts in 5 min!
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out these activities perfect for two-year-olds and three-year-olds!