This black bean chowder is hearty and really easy to make. We love this meal from this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order.
Ingredients for Black Bean Chowder
- 8 slice – ham, deli sliced
- 1 medium – onion
- 15 ounce – black beans, canned
- 14.5 ounce – stewed tomatoes, canned
- 1 teaspoon – chili powder
- 4 ounce – tortilla chips
- 2 cups – grapes
Directions for Black Bean Chowder
- Cut ham into bite-sized pieces and chop onion.
- In a saucepan, cook ham and onion over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Drain and rinse beans, and chop tomatoes into smaller, bite-size pieces (reserving the liquid).
- Add beans and tomatoes (including reserved juice) to the saucepan; stir in chili powder. Heat to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, then simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve with tortilla chips and grapes on the side.
- Calories 333 kcal
- Protein 18 g
- Fat 3 g
- Carb 60 g
- Fiber 12 g
- Sugar 18 g
We love this meal from this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order.