The best thing about Christmas morning is testing out all those new toys for the first time. Sure, most of the time it’s the kids who do the testing, but sometimes as parents we can’t help ourselves. I remember when I was a little girl my mom trying on a pair of roller skates Santa brought me one year. The were adjustable to any foot size and she slipped them on over her house shoes before promptly falling on her tuckus right in the middle of the living room. It was one of my favorite, and funniest, Christmas memories. I’m guessing this guy’s kids will never forget the Christmas their dad rode their toy scooter, either. Take a look!
What makes this so funny is that it isn’t the kids, or mom who is doing the recording. It’s a neighbor. And his laugh as he watches this grown man trying to navigate a toy is hysterical. As for dad? Maybe next year he’ll get a scooter of his own.
Want to see more great videos?
More Great Christmas Posts From Kids Activities Blog
- Check out this epic family Christmas dance!
- This kitten loves to help decorate the Christmas tree!
- Speaking of Christmas, you have to see this Pentatonix ‘God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen’ performance.
- You have to listen to Peter Hollens sing these beautiful Christmas carols...all by himself!
- Watch Glitch dance to the Nutcracker, it’s amazing.
- This beaver is caught getting Dollar General Christmas trees!