Halloween is such an awesome time to explore our senses. There are lots of ooey gooey things to play with this time of year like slime and pumpkin guts.
We gathered a bunch of our favorite Halloween sensory activities our kids love. Don’t worry, there are plenty of fun things that don’t make a huge mess.
14 Fun Halloween Sensory Activities
Make a big batch monster stew – aka slime – with pretend bugs inside! via No Time for Flash Cards
This googley eye sensory bag is great for little ones that love to play but don’t want any mess. It’s super easy to make, too! via Clare’s Little Tots
Use the inside goo from your pumpkin to make this gooey pumpkin slime. This is so fun to play with. via Learn Play Imagine
These mystery boxes will totally gross your kids out! There are lots of ideas here like olives for eyeballs and cooked rice for maggots. Eww! via Inner Child Fun
This orange Halloween gak is so fun to play with. Add some eyeballs and a green pipe cleaner to make a pumpkin. via Mess for Less
Make this fake snot recipe the kids won’t be able to stop touching!
This melt the witch sensory bin is a fun combo of sensory and science. via Study at Home With Mama
Make a pumpkin sensory bag with the inside goo from your pumpkins. via Pre-K Pages
Kids love to squish in this monster sensory tub with water beads. via I Can Teach My Child
This whoel pumpkin patch mud play bin is totally edible! via Nerdy Mamma
These edible eyeballs are another fun sensory project you can eat. via Fun At Home With Kids
Mix up all sorts of Halloween goodies and make a batch of witches brew. via Plain Vanilla Mom
Make ghosts out of shaving cream and add googley eyes! via Mess for Less
Want More Halloween Fun?
- Halloween is our favorite season! Click to see all of our great fun and educational resources!
- This Harry Potter pumpkin juice recipe is magically delicious!
- Make Halloween over Zoom easy with printable halloween masks!
- Check out this candy corn coloring page!
- A Halloween night light you can make to scare ghosts away.
- You can decorate a Halloween door to show your spirit(s)!
- Halloween stem activities are spooky and science!
- We have found some great easy halloween crafts for kids.
- Your little ones are sure to love this adorable bat craft!
- Halloween drinks that are sure to be a hit!
- Build motor skills with these super cute (not scary!) tracing pages!