Try these Chopped Chicken & Kale Pitas. It’s easy to mix, prepare, and love! If you like this recipe, check out this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order!
Ingredients for Chopped Chicken & Kale Pitas
- 1 tablespoon – olive oil
- 1/2 pound – chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon – salt
- 1/4 teaspoon – black pepper, ground
- 3 cup, chopped – kale
- 1 teaspoon – lemon juice
- 1 cup – cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 large – pita, whole wheat
- 1 medium – cucumber
- 1 cup – cherry tomatoes
Directions for Chopped Chicken & Kale Pitas
- Heat a skillet over medium; add 1 tablespoon oil. Pound out chicken, season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and place into skillet. Cook for 10 minutes until no longer pink in the center, flipping over half way through; shred or cut into cubes, and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, chopped kale, lemon juice, remaining salt and pepper, and cheese.
- Fill pitas with chicken mixture; serve with sliced cucumbers and cherry tomatoes on the side.
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Calories 505 kcal
Protein 26 g
Fat 21 g
Carb 57 g
Fiber 8 g
Sugar 12 g
We love this meal from this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order.