Is it just me, or are wraps way easier, tastier, and neater to eat than sandwiches? These 5 Simple and Healthy Wrap Recipes are a fun way to liven up a lunchbox!
5 Simple and Healthy Wrap Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Healthy Black Bean and Avocado Wrap Recipe
- 1/3 cup Salsa
- 1/3 cup canned Black Beans
- 1/4 cup Frozen Corn
- A Tablespoon of Black Olives, sliced
- 1/4 Avocado, chopped
- Start by thawing the frozen corn under warm water.
- Then, pour salsa in the middle of the tortilla.
- Next, spread black beans, corn, avocado, and olives over the salsa.
- Top with arugula.
- Fold the edges, and roll up the wrap to eat.
Simple Veggie Wrap
- Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
- Whole Grain Flatbread
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- First, heat the olive oil in a large skillet, and then add the onion and pepper.
- Next, season with salt, and cook the veggies all the way through.
- Then, spread hummus over the flatbread.
- Add the cooked veggies over the hummus.
- Top with parsley and feta cheese.
- Roll up the wrap, and then cut, diagonally, in half.
Chicken Club Wrap Recipe
- 8 slices of Bacon
- 2 cups of shredded Chicken
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 6 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Avocado
- 4 Tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Lettuce
- 1 Tomato, diced
- First, in a large skillet, cook bacon, and then drain and set aside.
- Next, place the chicken in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. then, add 3 tablespoons of mayo, and lime juice.
- In a separate bowl, roughly mash the avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add the remaining 3 tablespoons of mayo.
- Spread the avocado mixture into the center of a tortilla.
- Add the shredded lettuce on top, followed by the shredded tomatoes.
- Next, add 2 slices of bacon, and 1/4 of the chicken mixture on top.
- Roll it into a burrito.
- Cut in half, and enjoy!
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Wrap
- 2 strips Bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 Eggs
- Slice of Cheddar Cheese
- First, heat the bacon in a skillet, until crispy. Then, drain the excess fat.
- Then, in the same pan, pour eggs in and fold them as they begin to cook.
- Next, add cheese on top of the eggs, and remove, as it begins to melt.
- Remove cheese and eggs and place on tortilla.
- Add bacon pieces.
- Fold together, and place back on pan to seal the wrap.
- Once it’s sealed and slightly browned, remove and serve hot.
Banana and Peanut Butter Wraps
- Start by spreading peanut butter on the flatbread.
- Next, add sliced bananas over the flatbread.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Then, roll up, and cut in half.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
Nothing beats having new gadgets to try out in the kitchen! Here are some of our must-have items!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Healthy Recipes the Whole Family Will Love!
- Healthy (and Quick) Snacks for Kids
- Edible Rainbow Craft: A Healthy St. Patrick’s Day Snack!
- 5 Healthy, One-Pan Meals for the Entire Week!
- 15 Perfectly Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
- 5 Healthy back to School Lunch Ideas
- Healthy Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard
- 15 Healthy Meals Presented in Fun Ways!
- 25 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
Do you prefer sandwiches or wraps? Comment below!