You’ve got to see these crazy hair day ideas for school! From unicorns to mermaids to bug-infested grass, we’ve found some of the most creative and craziest ideas out there!
Crazy Hair Day
This is one of my favorite days at school. I remember doing this during Red Ribbon week and Homecoming week, and now it is my child’s favorite! We love creating all sorts of wacky hairstyles!
So grab some bobby pins, hair clip, pipe cleaners, and maybe even some googly eyes and hair gel to create these fun wacky hairstyles.
Crazy Hair Day Ideas for School
Little Mermaid Hairstyle
Color a braid to create this adorable Little Mermaid hairstyle. This is the ultimate mermaid hair! via One Crafty Thing
Crazy Hairstyles For Boys
Paint hair green and add some fake bugs for a super cool hairstyle that boys will dig. You can even use these for girls that have short hair as well. I’m sure you’ll find the perfect creative hairstyle in this list. via Panda Gossips
Octopus Hair Accessory
Add this super cute octopus accessory to a bun for an adorable crazy hairstyle for girls. via One Creative Mommy
Click HERE for a FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Family.
Turn a bun into a doughnut! So cute! via Smart Girls DIY
I’m in LOVE with this unicorn hairstyle for girls. via Lou Lou Girls
Make crazy cupcake hair from two buns. All you need is some fuzzy colorful pony tail holders and a cupcake liner or two. via Bored Bug
Crazy Hair Ideas With Ginger Ale
Pour some ginger ale with this adorable crazy hairstyle. All you need is an empty bottle of Ginger Ale and a plastic cup to do this wacky style. via Instagram
Silly Spider Hair
A spider bun is fun for crazy hair day or Halloween! via Simple as That
Twist braids together to create a beehive hairstyle. So fun! So fun! Some of these crazy hair styles are a pun on traditional or retro hairstyles. I love it. via Family Holiday
How about some Lalaloopsy hair?! Then they can match their dolls. This is one of my favorite easy crazy hair day ideas. It’s easy, fun, and a simple way to do your daughter’s hair. via Artsy Fartsy Mama
Use a pipe cleaner to make your daughter’s ponytail stick straight up! This gives a new meaning to ponytail. via Babes In Hair Land
This butterfly braid is gorgeous and perfect for crazy hair day. via Modern Salon
Get your first month of Adventure Academy for FREE!
Mr. Potato Head Crazy Hair
Make a face using Mr. Potato Head accessories! So fun! It is a great crazy hair day style via Instagram
Basketball Hair Net
Make a “hair net” with actual hair! She essentially has a basketball net on the top of her head. via Pinterest
This twisty rainbow hairstyle even has clouds on the bottom! This is perfect for wacky hair day! You get to add so much hair color! The temporary spray hair paint would be perfect for this. via DIY
Attach helium balloons to pigtails for a fun and unique hairstyle. via Pinterest
Creepy Hairstyles For Boys
Fake spider webs and plastic spiders make for a creepy hairstyle for boys. via Sugar Blossoms
Catch A Wave Hairstyle
How cute is this catch-a-wave style?! via DIY
Death Star Hairstyle
Star Wars fan will adore this Death Star hairstyle for boys. via Lou Lou Girls
Turn a mohawk into an iguana — perfect for boys! via Instagram
Need More School Hair And Activity Ideas? Check Out These Posts:
- This hairbow displays are a great way to keep your child’s bows sorted and together.
- These girls activities are a fun way for your child to make her own bows and jewelry.
- Use this school bus pictures frame to keep your child’s school photos forever.
- Here are 15 adorable first day of school pictures ideas.
- Help your child love and accept themselves with this short animated video. Watch hair love here.
- Sometimes gum isn’t very kid friendly. Here is how to get gum out of hair.
- What do you do when your baby hates hair washing time?
- Tired of dripping hair after washing it? This super absorbent hair towel is a life saver.
- Check out this wacky trolls hairstyle. Great for crazy hair day at school or Halloween.
- Love long hair, but hate the pain that comes with it? Check out these long hair hacks.
- Holidays are fun, but now you can make them even more fun with these crazy holiday hair ideas.
- Sometimes styling young children’s hair can be a real challenge. Luckily we have a list of easy toddler hairstyles to make it a breeze.
- This video is so sweet when a young boy tries to trick his teacher with this prank haircut.
- And for those days that aren’t “crazy hair” days, check out these hairstyles for girls. So pretty.
- Want more activities? Check out these 5 minute crafts for kids.
Which crazy hair day style is your favorite? Tell us in the comment section!