I is for Iguana Craft – Preschool I Craft
Making an ‘I is for Iguana craft’ is a fun way to introduce a new letter. This Letter I Craft is one of our favorite letter I activities for preschoolers because the word iguana starts with I and the letter craft is shaped like the letter I. This letter I preschool craft works well at home or in the preschool classroom.
Easy Letter I Craft
Preschoolers can either draw the letter I shape themselves or use our letter I template. Our favorite part of this letter craft is attaching the pipe cleaners and paper to make an iguana!
Related: More easy letter I crafts
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies needed for letter I craft
- Green construction paper
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 green pipe cleaner
- red pipe cleaner
- scissors or preschool training scissors
Watch How To Make Preschool I Is For Iguana Craft
Instructions For Letter I Preschool Craft: Iguana
Step 1 – Create the Letter I Shape
Trace and cut out letter I or download, print and cut out this letter I template:
Step 2 – Give Craft a Canvas Foundation
Glue the letter I onto the piece of construction paper of a contrasting color.
Step 3 – Add the Iguana Details to the Letter I
- For the iguana head: Cut out a half oval and glue the head to the top of the letter I.
- For the iguana eyes: Glue on the googly eyes.
- For the iguana tongues: Cut a small piece off of the red pipe cleaner and glue it on the top of the iguana head.
- For the iguana tail: Curl the green iguana tail and glue it to the bottom of the letter i.
Finished I is For Iguana Craft
I is for Iguana Craft is done!
More Ways to Learn the Letter i from Kids Activities Blog
- Big resource of letter I learning for kids of all ages.
- Super easy I is for ice painting for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fun I is for Ice cream coloring pages.
- We love this I is for Ice cream playdough you can make.
- Print these Letter I worksheets.
- Practice with these Letter I tracing worksheets.
- Don’t forget this letter i coloring page!
What changes did you make to the I is for iguana preschool craft?