Meet Kuli the cat, this cat a one-eyed surfing cat. I know it sounds crazy, but Kuli the cat is enjoying his best life doing what he loves. Kuli may have had a rough start, but you know what, having a disability is not stopping this cat from his passion! You have to check it out! I have never seen a cat surf before!
Kuli The Surfing Cat
While I’m suffering through the cold this winter, Kuli the cat is living the dream, surfing wave after wave with his owners in Hawaii. When he was first rescued, Kuli only weighed one pound. He had to have a surgery that removed one of his eyes, and grew to love water while he was being bathed during recovery. Since then, Kuli’s become an expert at riding the waves with his owners every single chance he gets.
This One-Eyed Cat Is Living It’s Best Life…Surfing
I might not be as cool as Kuli, but I’m definitely in awe…and maybe a little envious. Keep living the dream, little guy!
More Great Cat Posts From Kids Activities Blog
- Cat in the Hat crafts & school projects for kids
- Cat coloring pages for kids & adults
- These funny videos of cats saying no!
- Funny video of cats fighting over milk.
- Free Pete the Cat activities and printables.
- Cat cookies make the cutest dessert ever!
- Ever attended an important zoom meeting as a cat?
- Make a simple cat drawing with our how to draw a cat tutorial!
Have you heard of Kuli the cat? Have you ever seen a cat surf before?