Taking your kids fishing is a fun way to spend time with them and teach great life lessons like patience, and managing disappointment and expectations.
For some, these lessons aren’t really an issue.
Check out this video of a family boating through a carp-filled drainage ditch.
Definitely changes the meaning of ‘fly fishing’, that’s for sure!
Fish Jumping Into Boat Video
Want to see more crazy interactions between people and fish?
A Fish Who Loves Massages Video…
A Fish Who Eats PEOPLE Video
More Fish Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Learn how to draw a fish with this simple printable tutorial even kids can master!
- These fish coloring pages are super cute for kids to color.
- Make a beautiful rainbow fish with these printable rainbow fish coloring page.
- I love this zentangle fish pattern for coloring — just download & print.
- Or try this zentangle jellyfish pattern for coloring!
- Make this cute and simple fish bowl craft.
- Make this simple jellyfish craft…it is soooo cute!
- Make a paper plate fish bowl.
- Fun with rhyming…one fish two fish cupcakes.
- We have some really fun fish pictures to paint.
- Make a DIY fishing game for kids.
Have you ever been fishing when the fish just jumped into the boat?