While I like the regular questions (like, how old are you and do you like school) I noticed that more awkward questions result in funnier answers and really show the personality of a child.
25 Birthday Interview Questions:
1. If you were to have 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
2. How do you make pizza?
3. How long does it take to make dinner?
4. How much does a car cost?
5. What is the name of your grandma?
6. What do you think your brother will be when he grows up?
7. What does daddy do best?
8. What is your mom good at?
9. What do you like most about your mom?
10. What do you like most about your dad?
11. How strong is your dad?
12. What’s your mom’s favorite thing to do?
13. What time does your mom wake up in the morning?
14. When does your dad go to sleep?
15. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
16. How many kids will you have? Why?
17. Where will you live when you grow up?
18. What are you afraid of?
19. What are you proud of?
20. If you we to get anything you want, what would you ask for?
21. Tell me more about best day in your life?
22. What is the healthiest thing you can eat?
23. What is your morning routine?
24. Give me an example of a good deed.
25. Tell me a knock knock joke.
Here is a short version of my daughter’s 6th year interview.
Grab birthday interview questions free printable and get ready for the big day.
For more birthday ideas check out these posts: