iPad Halloween Costumes have been around for the last few years and is always one of the top kids costumes.
However, this iPad Costume is a little different and a whole a lot more original, because it has the cutest and funniest apps ever.
The best part about it is that this DIY Halloween costume is that it is free to make!
Video: DIY iPAD Halloween Costume With Funny Apps
This video let’s you see how the whole costume should look when it is done while the adorable little girl shows off each of the cute and funny apps that your homemade Halloween costume can have.
Supplies You’ll Need for Your DIY iPad Halloween Costume:
- Spray paint (or regular paint)
- Printer (to print apps)
- Colors or crayons (to color apps)
How to Make Your Easy Homemade iPad Costume:
- Cut out the cardboard in the shape of a long rectangle. We aimed it to be as high as a child wearing the costume.
- Cut a hole in the middle of the cardboard. That’s where the head will go. So, measure!
- Color the cardboard using spray paint. We used silver on the back (and the corners on the front), blue – as the “screen” of iPad. Let it dry.
- Now print out the 9 iPad Apps so your screen won’t be empty!
- Cut the printed apps out and let your child color them. Glue the apps on the ‘iPad’.
- Use your creativity and add whatever accessories you wish to make the costume look more realistic.
I love this iPad Halloween costume because it’s so easy to get kids involved into the whole costume making process. It’s basically a craft and a costume. Coloring those apps are also a super fun activity for kids.
As you can see the costume turned out amazing! It is sure to impress while trick or treating or even at a Halloween party.
Here is another cool cardboard costume that cost us $0 to make. It’s YouTube Halloween Costume. So fun and super entertaining.