After a long summer of salads, savor the best autumn flavors with these easy fall slow cooker recipes! These fall crockpot meals are sure to be a hit with your family!
These soups, desserts, and more are autumn staples in my house. Each one is warm, and delicious- we even threw in a few healthy dinner ideas!
Easy Fall Crockpot Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Slow cooker meals are the best, because they are a simple way to cook even on the busiest of days–which makes them perfect for autumn! With all the hustle and bustle of returning to school, soccer practice, and dance– let alone visiting the pumpkin patch, and football season, these quick and easy fall crock pot recipes will make life easier and delicious!
I love setting the crockpot up with dinner, first thing in the morning. This way, the house smells heavenly all day as I work. And then, when I step out for errands, and school pickup – I am greeted by the lovely aromas of slow cooking food! It really does make things so much cozier when you return to a savory meal, after a hectic day.
Here are some of my favorite slow cookers, in case you don’t already have one!
Fall Slow Cooker Breakfasts
As the weather cools, nothing beats a hot breakfast! This can be a hard thing to pull off during busy weekday mornings, but that’s when a slow cooker comes to the rescue!
Throw it in the night before, right before bed, and it will be hot and ready first thing in the morning! The perfect fall meals start with breakfast!
- Sweet Anna‘s Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatmeal is the perfect fall breakfast, and it’s healthy, too!
- I can’t wait to try The Yummy Life‘s Apple Cinnamon Steel-Cut Oatmeal, for yet another healthy and delicious breakfast.
- I can’t wait to try A Night Owl‘s Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake! This one could double as a dessert!
Fall Crockpot Soups
- Peace But Not Quiet‘s Chicken Tortilla Soup is perfect for cozy fall weather.
- Warm up with a big bowl of Mama Miss‘s Baked Potato Soup. This is one of the all time best fall crockpot recipes! Everyone always comes back for more!
- Try a new twist on Taco Tuesday with Let’s Dish‘s Slow Cooker Southwest Pork Soup.
Fall Slow Cooker Dinners
These crockpot dishes for fall are really great all year round. But! There is something so comforting about having hearty, warm food. Especially when the weather keeps getting colder and colder!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out our favorite chili recipes to keep you warm! These can be made in a slow cooker, as well!
- This Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes recipe from 3 Boys and a Dog makes the perfect fall dinner!
- Mom Endeavors‘ Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Vegetables hits the spot when the cold wind blows.
- Looking for something a little different? Try making these yummy Honey Soy Lamb Chops slow cooker meal from Lesson Learnt Journal.
- This easy Slow Cooker Sausage Casserole, from Paging Fun Mums, sounds so delicious!
- Feels Like Home‘s Crockpot Meatloaf is an easy way to cook a family favorite.
- Easy Cheesy Vegetarian‘s Mushroom Stroganoff is a great vegetarian main dish for fall.
- Do you ever crave lasagna when you don’t have time to make it the traditional way? The Typical Mom‘s Easy Slow Cooker Lasagna saves the day!
Fall Slow Cooker Side Dishes
- I am so bookmarking this Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole recipe from Get Crocked to try out for Thanksgiving this year. What a great way to buy more oven space on such a busy cooking day!
- Don’t forget the Slow Cooker Stuffing from The Kitchen is my Playground!
Fall Crockpot Desserts
- Desserts are one of the best things about fall! I love that when apple crisp or pumpkin pie is in the oven, they double as a cozy scent for the entire house!
- Mom on Time Out‘s Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Cake is a yummy spin on a fall favorite.
- Curl up with a book in front of the fire with a steaming mug of Let’s Dish‘s Rich and Creamy Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate!
- Inspired by Familia‘s Easy Slow Cooker Applesauce is a great way to use the apples you pick from the orchard, while making a healthy dessert or snack!
- Eat at Home‘s Slow Cooker Carmel Apple Crisp is a quick and easy fall dessert.
- What would fall be without Apple Cider? Loving this simple crockpot recipe from The Frugal Girls!
Vegetarian Fall Slow Cooker Recipes
Not every crock pot recipe is the healthy autumn meal our bodies deserve. That’s ok! These vegetarian options are a great starting point if you’d like to try healthier options, that are still delicious!
- With warm, vivid colors, that will draw in any hungry child, this Slow Cooker Autumn Vegetable Soup Recipe is vegan, gluten free and totally delicious! PickledPlum really hit a home run!
- Make #MeatlessMondays a breeze with these 18 Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes from Brit+co.
- Spendwithpennies has a super delicious and healthy butternut squash chili that my boys absolutely loved!
Tips and Tricks for Slow Cookers and Instant Pots
Slow cookers and instant pots have certainly made life easier for families everywhere! It can be hard to find time to sit down for family meals during the busy work/ school week, and these tools really make a difference in the ability to put a healthy meal on the table, with minimal effort!
Here are some of our favorite tools and tricks:
- Check out this awesome free Printable Slow Cooker to Instant Pot Conversion Chart!
- Cut cleaning time in half by using these handy slow cooker liners, when you’re cooking something that might really stick to the inside of your crockpot.
- Are you taking your crockpot along for Game Day parties, or even Thanksgiving? Store your crockpot safely during your travels inside this handy insulated crockpot bag!
- If you’re not home during the day to watch over your meal, the set it and forget it slow cooker will turn the heat down for you once your food is cooked! So handy! I hope your crockpot gets a lot of use this autumn!
Here are some of my favorite Crockpot recipe books!
Hearty Fall Recipes for the Whole Family
- Easy and Quick Fall Apple Recipes
- 50+ Pumpkin Recipes to Make This Fall
- Fantastic Fall Side Dishes
- Pumpkin Dessert Recipes You Must Make This Season
- 25 Ways to Get Your Pumpkin Spice Fix Right Now
- Easy Desserts for Fall
- 20 Totally Delicious Slow Cooker Soup Recipes
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Frappe
- Pumpkin Bars
What is your family’s favorite fall slow cooker meal? Comment below!