Silly, but ridiculously funny School Jokes For Kids can break the ice between new friends in school, lighten up an awkward moment while waiting for a school bus and can definitely win a lot of hearts for teacher.
Let’s not forget funny moms (you can be one too) who write those fun jokes on a note and put them in the school lunch box.
My daughter is a big big fan of jokes. She hears them from friends and while listening to the radio, we find them in books and magazines.
She knows so many of them that we have already categorized them by a theme. So since school is just around the corner we pulled out some of Sofia’s favorite School Jokes For kids.
Funniest Back To School Jokes For Kids
Who is there?
Teddy (today) is the first day of school!
Why does our teacher wear glasses?Because kids in her class (we) are so bright!
Why would a music teacher might need a ladder?
The reach the high notes.
What did you learn in school today, son?
Not enough, dad. I have to go back tomorrow.
What food do math teachers eat?
How do you get straight A’s?By using a ruler!
Why are you late for class, Peter?
Because of the sign on the road?
What sign, Peter?
School Ahead. Go slow!
What’s big and yellow that comes every morning to brighten your mom’s day?
A school bus
Jess (just) wait till I tell you about my first day back to school!
Why didn’t the sun go to college?
Because it already had a million degrees!
Do you know how bees get to school?
On the school buzz!
What was the first thing you learned in class today, son?
How to talk without moving lips, mom.
Mom, I got a 100 in school today!
Really? That’s awesome! What subject?
60 in math and 40 in spelling
What kind of school do you go to
- a surfer? Boarding school
- a giant? High school
- King Arthur? Knight school
- ice cream man? Sundae school.
If you had 19 oranges, 11 strawberries, 5 apples and 9 bananas, what would you have?
A yummy fruit salad.
What’s the difference between a teacher and a train?
A teacher says, “Spit out that gum” and the train says, “Chew! Chew!”
Luke: Teacher, would you punish me for something I didn’t do?
Teacher: Of course not.
Luke: Good, because I didn’t do my homework.
Teacher: Andrew, where is your homework?
Andrew: I ate it.
Andrew: You said it was piece of cake!
Who is there?
B-4 you go to school, do your homework!
If sleep is really good for the brain, then why is it not permitted in school?
C.L.A.S.S. = Come Late And Start Sleeping
In case you can’t stop watching kids laugh their ears off go and read some more funny jokes for kids and watch this video Sofia made.
Sofia’s Funniest Jokes Video
Like these Jokes? There are more!
We have a printable joke book for kids filled with over 125 Jokes and silly pranks for your kids to read.
Back To School Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Make sure to read this before starting your school shopping.
- Kids of all ages will love getting these back to school notes.
- Tons of fun activities for elementary students!
- Start off the year with our first day of school lunch ideas.
- Try this cool math game!
- Mornings are simple with these easy breakfast ideas for school.
- Decorate your stuff with a cool backpack tag.
- Magnetic slime is a super fun science experiment.
- Felt pencil toppers are another fun way to customize your supplies.
- Labeling school supplies is super important! Don’t miss our tips for that.
- Learn how to make file folder games for the classroom.
- Every student needs a kids pencil pouch.
- Back to School essential items — everything that you need.
- Keep a kids school picture frame with your child’s first day of school photo!
- Keep little hands busy with some puppy coloring pages.
- Teachers — get ready for school with some no prep stem activities.
- School memories can be stored in a super handy binder!
- What should you do with all those kids projects for school? Here’s the answer.
What is your kids favorite back to school joke? Tell us in the comments!