Today we have free letter c worksheets you can download and print to be used at home or in the classroom.
Let the letter of the alphabet learning continue with a fun activity sheet. In fact, we have 8 great ideas for letter learning in the printable packs. The worksheets are great letter c activities for preschool and Kindergarten age kids.
Last time we mastered the letter B with the help of letter B worksheets and now the ABC’s continue!
Letter C Worksheets
C is for cake, c is for cat… C is also for cute and clever (which I am sure your kids are!). These 8 worksheets have different levels of difficulty and different ways of learning about letter C – both upper case and lower case letters – so use those (or all) that work best with your kids – remember keep the learning fun!
Free 8 Page Printable Letter C Worksheets Set
- 4 pages of upper and lower case tracing with pictures to color making them a practice sheet or coloring pages
- 1 tracing page for words (starting with letter C)
- 2 pages of C beginning sound activities
- 1 letter C coloring page
Uppercase Letter C Tracing Worksheets
There are two Capital Letter C tracing pages for practicing the uppercase C on dotted lines. The one shown above features a cake that can be colored. The second one features a car that doubles as a letter C coloring page. Tracing the letter helps kids with letter recognition and early writing skills.
Lowercase Letter c Tracing Pages
There are 2 lower case letter c tracing pages that mirror the uppercase ones. One has a cake to color and the other features a car. We designed these for little kids to start seeing the difference between the capital letters and lower case letters.
Letter C Coloring Page Worksheet
This simple coloring page features the letter c and two cars because car starts with the letter c!
Objects that Begin with the Letter C Coloring Page
In this printable worksheet, kids will color the objects that start with the letter c. Grab your crayons and get to coloring a cake, crab and car…do you see any more?
Circle the Objects that Start with C Worksheet
In this printable worksheet, kids will circle the items that start with the letter c. Grab your pencil and circle a car, cake, carrot and crab…did I miss any?
Trace the C Words Worksheet
In this preschool or Kindergarten worksheet, kids will trace the words that start with the letter c that is next to the picture of that object. Not only is this a great exercise for younger children emphasizing fine motor skills, but it helps emergent readers start to connect the alphabet letters with words they can relate to.
Download Letter C Preschool Worksheets Here
More Alphabet Activities & Preschool Worksheets
- Seek and find puzzles are great for keeping the young mind sharp and entertained.
- Learning the alphabet is one thing and numbers are a whole other thing! These super fun 1 to 10 counting printable activities to color.
- Letter of the week has never been easier! Click on the letters of the alphabet listed above any of the alphabet learning activities on Kids Activities Blog and it will transport you to a massive resource of all things letter c.
Crafts Starting With Letter C
These will totally make learning more fun!
- Cardboard Cat is one of my favorites as it is super funky!
- Also toilet paper roll hungry caterpilar is a craft to check!
- More letter c crafts
Did your kids have fun with the free printable letter c preschool worksheets?