We had a great weekend.
On Saturday morning I took Baby #2 on a date to Build-A-Bear. We had so much fun doing this. And thanks to the gift certificate I won over at Jill’s blog and a $5 off coupon I only spent $2.50!
If you’ve never been there – here’s a tutorial for you.
- First you pick out the bear you want to stuff:
- Next you pick out a little heart that actually gets put in the bear before it’s stuffed:
- The next step is stuffing the bear. She actually stepped on the pedal while the guy stuffed the bear.
- Next she needs to give her bear a bath:
Thanks to the coupon we were able to buy a t-shirt for her bear (the bear cost $10). It’s hard to see, but it’s the Disney Princesses! Is there anywhere that the Disney Princesses aren’t? Good grief – talk about market saturation.
- Our next stop was the computers where we registered and named her bear. Baby #2 named her Tinkerbell and received a birth certificate for her new friend.
Overall it was really fun and I hope to take Baby #3 there soon. If for no other reason to get her her own bear so that they stop fighting over Tinkerbell.
Candace is a Flower Mound mom who writes the blog Mama Mia. This build a bear adventure happened at Grapevine Mills Mall.