Let’s get festive! Today we are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with a super cute and fun activity: St. Patrick’s Day doodle coloring page!
Because we know how much kids love this awesome holiday, we made one coloring page that has adorable doodles of everything that makes St. Patrick’s day special, like pots of gold, leprechauns, four-leave clovers, leprechaun hats, horseshoes, rainbows, gold coins, and even leprechaun pipes!
Free St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Page
I love that this free printable St. Patrick’s Day doodle coring page is perfect for a quick classroom activity, or a fun activity to do at home on St. Patrick’s day.
We made sure our St. Patrick’s Day coloring page is fun and engaging for all ages – we even added the word “Luck” for older children who are learning how to read.
So grab your crayons, colored pencils, glitter, markers, and get ready for some coloring fun with our St. Patrick’s Day activities for kids.
This printable St. Patrick’s Day coloring page is guaranteed to give you good luck during the festivities!
What is your favorite part of St. Patrick’s Day?
Need coloring supplies? Here are some kid favorites:
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More St. Patrick’s Day fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Here’s a super easy leprechaun toilet paper roll craft.
- These 25 St. Patrick’s Day recipes are sure to please everyone.
- 17 shamrock crafts are great fun for lucky kids!
- Make a keepsake memory with this St. Patrick’s Day handprint craft