Give me just about any delicious charcuterie board, and I’m one happy mama. But these hot chocolate charcuterie board ideas absolutely take the cake.
As the weather turns colder, and meals switch from the grill to the crockpot, it only makes sense to update charcuterie board offerings too, am I right? And there’s no menu item that I identify with winter more than hot chocolate.
These hot chocolate charcuterie boards that are taking social media by storm aren’t just delicious. They also look GORGEOUS.
The boards are chockful of sweet treats: chocolate, marshmallows, candy canes, chocolate-covered pretzels, cookies, and whipped cream. If it’s sweet and pairs well with a hot cup of cocoa, then it has a place on this board.
I can already picture the perfect winter day. The kids playing outside in the snow.
Meanwhile, I’m bundled up all warm inside, watching my favorite holiday movies, and customizing my very own hot cocoa with a hot chocolate charcuterie board.
When the kids come inside from the cold, perhaps I’ll even share!
What are your favorite hot chocolate toppings? Would you love a hot chocolate charcuterie board?
RELATED STUCK AT HOME POSTS:
- Explore these awesome virtual museum tours.
- Headbands with buttons for nurses is a fun project!
- These easy dinner ideas give you one less thing to worry about.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Sew masks for nurses or make masks without sewing.
- Make a homemade bidet.
- Learn how to homeschool preschool.
- Apply for a scholarship to Codeacademy.
- Print off educational worksheets for kids!
- Set up a neighborhood bear hunt. Your kids will love it!
- Play these 50 science games for kids.
- Prepare for the week by making 5 dinners in 1 hour!
- You know you need these LEGO storage ideas.
- Make a headband for attaching masks.
- Check out these Zoom hacks as you work and homeschool!
- Check out these amazing five minute crafts.
- Try these these cool Halloween party games for kids!