Sometimes you just need a quick and easy activity for kids. And since we are already doing fun Day of the Dead holiday traditions for kids, we thought it’d be cool to add a quick Day of the Dead printable maze!
What is Día de los Muertos?
Dia de los Muertos is celebrated in Mexico and many other countries to remember and honor loved ones who have passed away. This holiday is a time for families to come together, eat delicious food, tell funny stories about our loved ones, and visit their graves.
But it’s not a sad festivity! On the contrary, it’s actually a colorful, joyful, and beautiful day!
If you are looking for Dia de los Muertos activities, this sugar skull coloring pages for kids is a super easy and quick activity that you can do with your kids right now!
Why are printable mazes important for children?
Mazes for kids are one of the funnest ways to help them develop their fine motor skills from an early age.
Solving puzzles and mazes are more than just fun printables! They are also some of the ways to promote pattern recognition and develop problem-solving skills.
These Day of the Dead worksheets are amazing teaching resources!
Use this activity, among with other printable activity like word search games, sugar skull coloring printables, and other Mexican crafts, to learn more about Day of the Dead.
Day of the Dead printable mazes
We love that kids can do the mazes and then use them as coloring pages, too! Use your imagination to color these maze games! Crayola crayons, colored pencils, watercolor, markers, glitter… You can use anything you want!
In these 2 printable mazes, kids will be able to help the sugar skull find the hat, and also help it get to the ofrenda. Once they’re done, they can color them in.
But wait! Here are more free printables:
- With these space mazes you won’t need to be an astronaut to visit outer space!
- These letter mazes aids in learning the alphabet and reading.
- Your kids will love solving these ocean maze printables.
- Practice problem solving and reasoning skills while having fun with maze for kids.
- Here are some engaging and fun online mazes!
- This paper plate marble maze can be made with just paper straws and glue!
- Brrr! Winter is a great time of the year to do these winter activity pages.
- These summer activity sheets are a great boredom busters that you can just print whenever you need them.
- Let’s have some learning fun with these bugs worksheets for preschoolers!
- Our princess worksheets are so much fun, and the best of all, completely free!
- Make math fun with these shark worksheets sets!
- Learn how to substract with this Baby Shark color by number substraction worksheets!
- Enjoy summer with a nice ice cream and summer coloring sheets.
- Learn how to color awesomely detailed bee coloring pages!
- This adorable puppy coloring pages is the perfect afternoon activity for those who love dogs.